News

NewsEnergy Affordability Forum

Energy Affordability Forum

Thanks for registering your insterest in attending the Energy Affordability Forum. Comment below to let us know what you're interested in discussing, suggestions you have or any other feedback on your energy billing life.

Join the conversation

One Big Switch
Energy Affordability Forum

Share your views with other members.

Want to leave a comment? or .
Read our moderation policy here.
Anonymous
Anonymous from D commented:

I am with Bod Gais for both electricity and gas . should I still keep with them are are there better offers out there?

Anonymous
Anonymous from C commented:

Hi, I just rented a one bedroom apartment and I need to chose a Company for Gas and Electricity. So far I reckon that Energia has the best offer, but before making the contract I'd like to know your opinions and if there are cheapest alternatives... Regards, Vincenzo

Anonymous
Anonymous from C commented:

Can anyone reply? Thanks Vincenzo

Anonymous
Anonymous from WX commented:

how do i find the best electricity provider

David
David from KE commented:

made the One Big Switch to Bord Gais 4 months ago, or at least I thought I had.After waiting about 60 days I contacted them because there was no response.I have since sent 2 emails and made 2 phone calls to them trying to find out what the problem was. Today (20th july) I received an email from them stating that no application had in fact been made.Has this happened to anybody else?.

Anonymous
Anonymous from D commented:

We are expats returning to our house in Dublin and will be taking back the ownership of all utility bills. Can you help us get the best deal? My email is valeriepierce5@gmail.com.

Anonymous
Anonymous from C commented:

Hi where can I find the level payment option ?

des
des from D commented:

I have wasted a lit of energy trying to find where I sign up for the switch to bordgais

Annie
Annie from D commented:

cannot find the information in what the savings are. can anyone help

Paul Anthony
Paul Anthony from D replied to Annie:

Email feedback@onebigswitch.com.au & they'll have any info you need

Annie
Annie from D commented:

cannot find the information in what the savings are. can anyone help

Sally
Sally from D commented:

I do want to join . I think I'm in then you ask me to join again .Ithought I was in then it comes up again .look I will give my Mobil number .087******.

Paul Anthony
Paul Anthony from D replied to Sally:

Will call you there. (Have redacted your number on this public forum, for data protection purposes)

Comment Guidelines